If you are starting out on your Tai Chi journey, this book could save you years of training time. Intermediate practitioners, you can increase the clarity, focus and benefits of your practice.
What this book teaches
There are many benefits to training Tai Chi Chuan, for example: health, vitality, self-defence skills, stress relief, personal cultivation and more…
Yet to have success in your training you must have a clear picture of the art. You need understand the depth and scope of the art; you need to be able to tell the difference between good and bad Tai Chi and also how to find a qualified Instructor. That is just some of what you’ll find in this book.
The six most important tips you’ll learn
- What is Tai Chi Chuan? A gentle dance or dynamic exercise, moving meditation or martial art? Find out once and for all with the clear definitions given in this book.
- Myth Busting: Tai Chi Chuan is always slow. There is no science behind Tai Chi. Tai Chi is a martial art. Are these myths true or false? Find out inside.
- Why you should start training now. The 3 big reasons to train Tai Chi Chuan explained in detail in a fun and entertaining way. Finally, you can get crystal clear on the benefits that await you.
- How to find a Master. There are a vast range of teachers out there, from the totally un-qualified to the high level instructor, but how can a layman tell the difference? A method to tell good teachers from bad is now yours.
- Fun stuff for you to try. Some essential Tai Chi Chuan patterns for you to try out. The patterns are simple and easy and will leave you feeling calm and collected.
- Real World Case studies. Compelling examples of people changing their lives with Tai Chi Chuan. People who have overcome anxiety, gained health and vitality, and developed inner peace from their training.